DOLOVO .::. FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StaxRip

Ići dole

StaxRip Empty StaxRip

Počalji od den78 Ned 06 Jan 2008, 21:42

StaxRip v1.0.0.2

StaxRip 1111111um6

Konverzija DVD-a, DVB-a u druge formate, zahteva .NET framework 3.5 i dosta dodataka koje mozete skinuti (update-ovati) iz samog programa.
Inace program, cak mislim da je bolji i od GK-a i AGK-a zajedno...sve preporuke kolo

============================================

With StaxRip you can easily convert your DVD's, DVB captures and many more formats into MPEG-4 like DivX, XviD and x264. As a open source application StaxRip is completely free. Supported Formats, Video Output Formats: DivX, XviD, x264, Audio Output Formats: MP3, AC3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Container Output Formats: AVI, MKV, MP4, DIVX . Requires .net framework 3.5.

1.0.0.2 (2008-01-06)

* StaxRip is now distributed with a installer checking if .NET framework 3.5 is installed. Unfortunately it wasn't possible to make the auto updater of the old version beware of setup versions so the first setup version has to be downloaded manually
* The following external applications were updated: NeroAACEnc, DGMPEGDEC, DivX, MP4Box, XviD, x264, VirtualDub, MKVtoolnix. Furthermore more applications are hosted by myself since my webspace now has unlimited traffic
* A bug was fixed causing a crash using the 'Edit' feature in the profiles dialog
* A bug was fixed regarding the setup, settings location, local and roaming application data directory
* A bug was fixed with the turkish and maybe other locales causing a crash while encoding
* A bug was fixed causing StaxRip to auto resize the image size even when this feature was disabled
* A bug was fixed not allowing to define the escape key as shortcut in the menu editor
* The 'Deblock' filter of DGIndex was added to the profile defaults
* On a crash StaxRip now saves the active project silently instead of showing a dialog asking to save which had a recursion issue. On next startup the crashed project gets loaded automatically

Licenca: BESPLATAN

..:: HOMEPAGE ::..
..:: DOWNLOAD ::..
den78
den78
Budžovan
Budžovan

Muški Broj poruka : 1650
Datum upisa : 22.02.2007

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh

Dozvole ovog foruma: